21 de fev. de 2010

Is this real? Is this pretend?

Stormy night, reawake. The stomach ache that I've acquired from feeling down, things look grim. And I'm so sick of being tired. Apartment lights go dark, and it's depressing but what can I do? The midnight streets feel dead, brighter lights fill the night and bluer skys reflect in your eyes. Quanto mais eu inspeciono e analiso todos esses sonhos que eu não reconheço, mais me machuco. Dentro da minha cabeça a sua voz ainda ecoa mas que eu posso fazer? Empty rooms feel cold when I am so used to being with you. Conte as estrelas, olhe as ondas absorverem o sol do verão e pense em mim. Can you still, hear my voice, when I'm outside from over the phone? For what it's worth, darling dear, I wish you were here cause I feel alone. When you were home we'd sing but since you've left I don't hear anything. Apesar de eu me sentir tão triste, eu não acredito em que as coisas estão realmente tão ruins. For heaven’s sake, keep me awake so I won’t be caught off guard.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário