10 de nov. de 2010

Finale

Before I fall too fast, kiss me quick, but make it last. So I can see how badly this will hurt me when you say good bye. Keep it sweet, keep it slow. Let the future pass and don't let go. But tonight I could fall to soon, under this beautiful moonlight. But you're so hypnotising, you've got me laughing while I sing, you've got me smiling in my sleep. And I can see this unravelling, your love is where I'm falling, but please don't catch me... I'm terrified of what you do, my stomach screams just when I look at you. Run far away, so I can breath. Even though you're far from suffocating me. I can't set my hopes too high, 'cause every hello ends with a goodbye. But here I go, it's what I feel, and for the first time in my life I know it's real. If this is love please don't break me, I'm giving up so just catch me. 


- My dearest friend, if you don’t mind, I’d like to join you by your side, where we can gaze into the stars and sit together, now and forever, for it is plain as anyone can see. Were simply meant to be.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário