21 de set. de 2010

I don't want to let you go

All the times you came to me and told me that you cared, I was dreaming of happy days that we both could share. Maybe I got too excited, and maybe you freaked out. Maybe I just have to call you up and scream and shout. Still, I don't believe that I can keep it all inside. When I see your pretty face, I almost want to cry. I know it isn't right, but still I have to fight. I have to let you know, I don't want to let you go. The pain is killing me, but I can't let it be. I have to let you know, I don't want to let you go. I remember days when I was stronger than a wall. Try as anybody might, they couldn't move me at all. Now I fall to pieces when you softly call my name, going up in smoke winds like a moth within your flame. I have lost all hope for being normal once again. I will be a slave to you until the bitter end, even if it's a hundred years before you change your mind. I will be here waiting girl until the end of time.

- But I'm shakin at your touch. I like you way too much, I'm afraid I'm falling for you. I'd do about anything to get the hell out alive, or maybe I would rather settle down, with you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário