8 de out. de 2010

Trechos

"I've seen this face once before, and I don't think I can do this again."

"I'm through thinking of things to say to you. It's true, I've said enough and so have you. Tongue tied from all the little things, and they're the reason that I scream."

"Can't get much clearer. Can't make this all go away. Now that you're bleeding, you stare at the ceiling, watch as it all fades away: From what you do, because of you."

"Theres something I cant see. There's something different in the way you smile. Behind those eyes you lie, and theres nothing I can say, cause I'm never gonna change your mind, behind those eyes you hide.

"You say that you're sorry, and you say now that it hurts you the same. Is there something here to believe, or is it just another part of the game?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário